Platform As A Service (PaaS) including API & STK compatibility
In today’s competitive business climate communications service providers are continuously seeking innovative ways to stand out from the crowd.
With GENBAND’s Kandy Platform as a Service (PaaS) service providers can deliver differentiated offerings that weave rich communications services into business and consumer applications both mobile and on the web.
Embedded Communications Platform
Kandy is a cloud based, real-time communications software development platform, built from GENBAND’s tested communications, presence and security software. The solution framework includes Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Software Development Kits (SDKs) and quick starts ––pre-built applications like video shopping assistance––to jump-start development.
The outcome-based pay-as-you-grow business model helps service providers accelerate time-to-market, minimize upfront investments, and focus on value-added services instead of infrastructure.
Real time communications leads to real time business results
Applications, services, and workflows … they all work better with KANDY
- Sales and service teams are initiating voice, video calls and chat with their customers on any device directly within their CRM application
- Retailers are reducing cart abandonment and increasing share of wallet through a highly interactive guided shopping experience
- Employees can create, review and collaborate in a secure, real time environment, regardless of where they may be
- Field service agents can access live support that pushes a repair video to get the job done
- HR and IT professionals are using hunt groups and presence to route the request to a representative who can use co-browsing and screen sharing with the employee to resolve tickets faster